The rising cost of living in the United States meant rising costs in almost everything for Americans, and even the most prestigious of American health insurance companies do not really cover everything.
Insurance investigation steps
- Check if your Mexican dentist accepts your dental plan: Here are three examples of clinics that accept American dental insurance: New Age Dental, Dental Clinic Tijuana, and Dental Spana.
- Contact your dental insurance provider and enquire about their reimbursement policy for Mexico dental treatment. If your dental insurance provider accepts Mexican dental treatment, download and print their reimbursement forms and present to your Mexican dentist after completing your dental care. Here is an example of reimbursement forms from: Delta Dental, Cigna Dental Insurance.
You can use your American Dental insurance in Mexico.
Some Mexican dentists can direct bill your insurance provider on an insurance-by-insurance basis.Your Mexican dental clinic will happily complete the reimbursement form to submit to your dental insurance provider.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients.
Please give us a call to find out what options may be available to you.
- Global health care.
- Effective medicine at affordable prices (with the proper prescription).
- English speaking personnel who have the highest standards in quality and services provided by certified and experience doctors.
- Top of the line equipment.
- Savings from 40% to 80% comparing cost with US and Canada (depends on the procedure).
- Acceptance and use of a foreign insurance (mostly American).
- Innovative therapies.
- Your Next Weekend Getaway.
Tijuana’s days of hard-core crime and grime are in the past. But this border city, the largest in Mexico’s Baja peninsula, has done more than clean up its act: it has reinvented itself as a culinary destination, where a variety of influences and ingredients come together with flair.
Our compromise goes beyond! Either we pick you up in San Diego and cross the border with you or we pick you up once you are in Tijuana. For your commodity, after using our services we are pleased to take you back to the pedwest crossing. We know that a dental tourism trip can be stressful and would like to help you whit taking the stress away!
If you don’t have dental or healthcare insurance
If you are one of the millions of Americans that do not have dental or healthcare insurance, then Tijuana, Mexico is a great option for you. The cost of dental care and treatments are significantly lower, but still performed by highly qualified and experienced dental professionals. Plus, more and more American health insurance companies are extending their coverage to Mexican dental clinics, especially since the fees are lower across the border.
Just think if you have the right dental insurance you can save 70% on your dental care and have a portion of the 30% you pay out-of-pocket paid for your dental insurance provider. Schedule your next visit to the dentist in Mexico today!